[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page needed for children's book

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 01:24:33 -0700 (PDT)

Judy. Is the text you're missing on the page that's two pages in front of the
glossary? the page that with the picture of the little boy looking out thr
window? I'll send you the text tomorrow.

This is a charming story in both English and very easy Spanish. I think I'll
buy a copy for my granddaughter. She loves Dora the Explorer and is learning a
lot of Spanish words. Her mother wants her to be bilingual so she teaches her
the Spanish words for things and talks to her in Spanish st times.

Cindy