[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page missing

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:47:23 -0500

Hey Grace,
    Just so you know, BookShare policy backs you when it comes to incomplete
books. No more than one page of core content should be missing. If more than
one page of core content is missing the book should be rejected if the pages
cannot be replaced.

That would drive me batty if I was reading and more than just one page of
text was missing, I mean, sometimes its not that big of a deal, but I often
wonder just what I'm missing. *grin*

Jake