[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page missing

Hi Cindy:

I guess it maybe a harlequin. It says Heartsong presents. So I don't know if it's another line of harlequin. It's looks like it's a christian romance. I hope someone can find the book because it's a pretty decent scan. I've cleaned it some as well. But there are definitely 2 pages missing. I feel strongly that incomplete books should not be accepted.

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 3:11 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Page missing

Sorry I can't help. The book is not in any of my
library systems, even with variant spellings. Is it a
silhouette or Harlequin book? Tomorrow's my bookstore
day. I'll look there. The other books I'm keeping an
eye out for aren't there yet.

Cindy

--- Silvara <silvara@xxxxxxx> wrote:

HI all:

I am currently validating Michaela's Choice by Lisa
Harris. There are 2 pages missing. Unfortunately my
library doesn't have this book. The copyright is
2004. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
*****
Grace
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Release Date: 6/20/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.7.10/25 - Release Date: 6/21/2005