[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page breaks in ascii files

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:04:29 -0800 (PST)

I've never seen hard page breaks in txt--nor any other
differences in font, like italics. My experience has
been the reverse--WHen i change the txt to rtf or Word
to work in, all changes disappear when the file goes
back to txt. That's why we're now allowed to upload in
rtf. I change a txt document to rtf, work on it in
rtf, and save it as that and upload it as that. Then
all breaks, italics and bold are retained.

Cindy