[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page breaks in ascii files

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:21:43 -0400

Yikes! If I'd just read down a few more messages, I would have seen that
someone finally did mention that. Sorry! My laptop just came back from Dell
but isn't up and running just yet, so I'm still trying to get caught up on
old mail. Sorry for the duplication. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to him.