[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page breaks

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 03:40:55 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, it is 5:30 AM and I should be GETTING to bed (LOL), but this got me
thinking, and if you hit the fn (function key), left shift and return you DO
get a page break!

Thank you Grandma Cindy for teaching me something new!  Why it is not listed as
a keyboard shortcut on the menu like other items is beyond me.  Hallelujah!

Valerie, who is always eager to learn new things!  :-)