[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Stripping Update

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:12:49 -0500

Thanks for that tip.  That can be both a good and a bad thing. :-)  It's
grate to be able to get the page number information in Kurzweil, but
recently I was trying to insert bookmarks at every chapter title of a
book so I could automatically make chapter length MP3s and I wondered
why there were already bookmarks.  I had to resave as something that
lost them, and then put in my own.
If the page bookmarks were at a really low bookmark level this would
cease to be in issue.  Just an idea.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity