[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Numbers & Line Breaks

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:03:44 -0500

Merv,

You said line breaks, but I'm assuming you meant page breaks, that is the
character which specifies a new page.

If the book has page breaks, but no page numbers, then I don't think
Bookshare has a problem with approving the book.  I downloaded a book
recently from the New Books list which didn't contain page numbers.
Bookshare does not accept books without page breaks any more, though, so if
you did mean line breaks and there are no page breaks, and you don't know
where they should be based on the book not containing headers and footers,
then you need to reject the book.

Good luck with your validation, and if you have any other questions, don't
hesitate to ask the list. <Smile>

Gerald