[bksvol-discuss] Page Numbers & Line Breaks

  • From: "Merv Keck" <merv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:06:30 -0400

I'm validating my first book, The Columbia Anthology of American Poetry.
The book itself is listed as having 757 pages but there are no page numbers
in the scan and counting the contents, index, cover pages, etc there are
about 787 line breaks.  Do I just leave it as is or is there a procedure for
page numbering.  I read the guidelines but I'm not clear on what to do in
this situation.

"If Love is friendship set to music, then Nicki is my favorite song."