[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Numbers

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:34:58 -0700

If the page number is on the same line as the header just highlight the header and then do a multiple delete if you are using Kurzweil.

BudAt 11:05 AM 10/8/2007, you wrote:
This is news to me that page numbers are "not" required. When eliminating the headings on pages that have been scanned, it would make my job much easier if I did not have to preserve the page numbers. This would mean a book without page numbers. I just started eliminating the headings, since most people want them removed prior to uploading. With fiction I could see that people would like to read and not be interrupted by page numbers. So what is the consensus here? Should I leave the page numbers in or out?

Jim Nuttall--Michigan