[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Numbers

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:07:50 -0700

Hi Allison,

I don't do validating, I just scan and submit. I've never had a book that had no page numbers at all fortunately. I just put in numbers where they are missing for some reason. Since they're not required as yet I suppose the validator doesn't have to add them either.
Best.

BudAt 10:59 PM 10/7/2007, you wrote:
Evan or Bud, I'll have my book ready to submit in a day or so. I'm pre-validating it, correcting errors and such, but not putting page numbers in. But since you say that you, as careful scanners and validaters, always put page numbers in by hand, I'm asking you, would you like to put the page numbers in my book? You're welcome to it. I would be happy to put "hold for one of you" in the title when I submit it.

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>