[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Issue

  • From: "Alyssa" <lyssassong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 23:44:49 -0500

Okay, so JAWS was being flaky. Apparently these are hard page breaks after
all! Not sure why it wasn't seeing them in that manner at first, unless it
had to do with blank lines I was able to get rid of. Anyway, is there a
method for removing blank pages in Kurzweil or MS Word? I'm about to look
for myself but wanted to ask here in case I do not find anything. I realize
that Bookshare wants them to be there, but I believe it would be easier to
insert them where appropriate rather than arrowing through a file line by
line in search of the ones that do not belong.

Thanks!

-Alyssa