[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page 142 of Down to the bonny Glen

  • From: "Andy B." <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 15:44:37 -0400

Ok. So page 142 is an image. What is it an image of? Can you give me a good
description to put in the book?

From: Andy B. <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Page 142 of Down to the bonny Glen
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 1:39 PM

I seem to need this page too. Appears that somebody decided to write all
over the page in the book or something. Either the page comes back totally
blank or the entire thing is scrambled up.

ISBN 0-06-440714-4