[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pacmate Help Desperately Needed

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:43:06 -0700

To find the reset button, turn the PAC Mate upside down. Locate the
left side middle rubber pad. Just to the left of this rubber pad is a
small, round protuberance
with a hole. This is the reset button.

To reset your PAC Mate, use a straightened paper clip or a toothpick
and press down gently. You should feel the button move slightly as you
press.

--
Jackie McBride