[bksvol-discuss] Pacmate Help Desperately Needed

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:25:34 -0700

Hi,

My Pacmate crashed today.  I was reading a Word file and it locked up.  I
was able to warm boot and get back into the file, but then the Pacmate
crashed again, and will not turn back on.

I assume it might need a cold boot, but I don't know where the button is to
do this.

I have no vision whatsoever, so if someone can give me good directions to
find it, I'd be indebted.  I have a Braille display on the Pacmate, and I
think that I need to detach it from the main Pacmate in order to find the
button.  That's no problem, I just don't see a likely button-like thing.  I
desperately need this for work tomorrow.

And any other advice for recovering the Pacmate would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Lora