[bksvol-discuss] Re: PackMate?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:45:30 -0400

Hi, Kaitlyn. I don't like what I've heard about the PacMate, and I've seen
one and didn't like it then, either. I have a Braille Lite, but I do prefer
my laptop, and if being able to run standard software and doing standard
things is important to you, I'd go with the laptop. I'm using mine now and
use it all the time now. I still use my Braille Lite for reading because I
prefer to read with JAWS, but I'd go with the laptop. Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx