[bksvol-discuss] Re: Out Sourcers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 11:33:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bob,

Annoying, isn't it? I've tried putting an asterisk in the title field too. I
wonder why the site lets me see all the worldwide books, and not you. I logged
out, so I'm not an admin or even a member, and it still worked okay. Are you
sure you're setting the Books to Search option to Books Available Worldwide or
Freely Available Books? If that isn't set, then I get the complaint about
setting the title, author or ISBN.

Carrie