[bksvol-discuss] Re: Out Sourcers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:12:26 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if they're volunteers or are paid.  Maybe they are member groups
and do volunteer in return for having access to the books. I know the Indian
ones sent in books of Indian legends and other books set in India. I don't know
if I saw any from Africa. (This was      when I was doing the list that John is
now doing).

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: