[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot: news, (the very short version)

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:39:58 -0500

Good morning, Kim!

So glad to have you back! It sounds like things were worth the hassle. If the
weather holds out as expected, we are going to a baseball game Saturday
afternoon, so we might be to chat late. It would be worth it, though, to get
out of the house when the weather is good. Smiles.

Enjoy your new and improved connection!

Valerie