[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot: disagreeable ingredientsRE: Re: OT Southern Corn Bread Recipe

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:17:17 -0800 (PST)

Mother used to put the chickeen feet and gizzard in when she made chicken soup.
I did enjoy eating them then. I didn't care for the heart, but chicken liver
chopped with onion and a little chicjen fat (called schmaltz, I think) is good
when spread on craackers (fancy name, pate If there's not enugh fat or onion,
though, it's too dry and liver-tasting

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: