[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot: Wahoo! :D

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:57:36 -0400

Yay! I'm happy for you!
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:12 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Ot: Wahoo! :D

I just looked at my account and found that I've earned enough credit for half of next year's membership. It's exciting to see it add up and to know that I've spent my time doing something that matters to me and to other people who like to read. I don't mean this to sound like I'm bragging. I just didn't think I could earn much credit at first because I was sure that I'd make a lot of mistakes. I've made my mistakes, and it's worked out anyhow. So I feel happy and want to cheer. :D

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com