[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot Thanks for synopsis and file extention info

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:37:15 -0500

Hi, Lissi. I don't know who thinks you can't do much in .doc and you can do
more in .txt. The text format is just the bare basic format, and Word allows
for more formatting and functionality in other formats. When you write your
synopsis, though, you don't upload the synopsis file. You just copy the
text, then paste it into the field on the submission page, so the format
doesn't even matter in that case. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx