[bksvol-discuss] Ot: Lubbock Ws Intro

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:32:53 -0700 (PDT)

several decades ago an acquaintance of ours Paul Cutter,taught in Lubbock at
either a university or college in the music department. His special interest
was  medieval music (is there a branch of the university there?  I know it's a
small world. (one  of my daughter's friends' mother was a patient of one of my
college boyfriends ( we met decades later and half a continent away). Is it
possible that any of you Lubbock peple met or had a class with Prof. Cutter?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

From: Jim Gatteys <jgatteys@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Intro
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 1:07 PM

Hi all!

I've just signed up to do some volunteer stuff and am looking forward
to it.  Its all new to me but seems like it will be fun and exciting.
Not sure if we're supposed to do an intro but I just thought I'd say
hey!

Jim

--
Skype:  JimInTexas