From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Monica Willyard
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:29 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Ot: Home Again :)

Hi, everyone.  I got to come home from the hospital last night and am
so happy to be back here.  In case anyone doesn't know, I have
bilateral pneumonia and was hospitalized Saturday night.  I'm on
strict bed rest for the next week and then can slowly get up and
start doing things again.  So I'll be reading the posts here, though
my participation may be limited for a bit.  Bookshare has relatively
little information for people who have pneumonia and similar
respiratory illnesses.  I plan to track down and scan a couple of
books on the subject after I get well so someone else will have
access to the information when they need it.  Ok, now it's back to
bed for me.  (smile)

Monica Willyard