[bksvol-discuss] Ot: Home Again :)

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:29:17 -0400

Hi, everyone. I got to come home from the hospital last night and am so happy to be back here. In case anyone doesn't know, I have bilateral pneumonia and was hospitalized Saturday night. I'm on strict bed rest for the next week and then can slowly get up and start doing things again. So I'll be reading the posts here, though my participation may be limited for a bit. Bookshare has relatively little information for people who have pneumonia and similar respiratory illnesses. I plan to track down and scan a couple of books on the subject after I get well so someone else will have access to the information when they need it. Ok, now it's back to bed for me. (smile)

Monica Willyard