[bksvol-discuss] Re: Optional hyphens

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 09:59:27 -0500

Then it could be word trying to fit into your printer margins, though I've never seen that particular problem before, maybe I've just been lucky.

Change the margins to as wide as they will go and see if that helps.

Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>