[bksvol-discuss] Re: OpticBook

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 13:12:38 -0500

Obviously, Nan, you love the Optibook. We have it too and it's the best
scanner we've ever had.

It's my understanding Bookshare accepts whatever books you wish to submit.
That's what makes the collection diverse.  You never know when someone might
share your interest. I'd just put whatever books up there I wanted to and
wouldn't ask anyone! I never have. Let's see what others may say! Have a
great weekend.

Susan