[bksvol-discuss] Re: Openbook?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 20:06:44 -0700

Hi Wanda,

Sorry I'm late here.  I don't have an answer to your initial question, since
I use Kurzweil 1000, not OpenBook, but failing that, you can opt to
proofread rather than scanning books and you can do that with lots of help
here using Word.

Just another suggestion.

It's great to have you with us as a volunteer!

Mayrie

  _____