To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 4:56 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Book Question

Hi, Lori. I had the same problem when I used to use Openbook for
scanning. I never did figure out what was going on. I wish I knew how
to help you.

On 9/26/08, Lori Castner <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hope that someone with a knowledge of Open Book can help me with this
problem.

I am currently using Open Book 7.02 and have selected the fine reader
engine.

Recently many of my scans have forced line engings which appear in .rtf as a paragraph mark. I do not have exact view checked, so I don't know why this problem is occurring. There is a fix to use in the files when the problem has occurred, but I would rather avoid the problem, and have not had books scan in this way until recently. Can anyone suggest what I might do to keep
these line breaks from appearing in the files.

Thanks.

Cat Lover Lori

--
Monica Willyard