[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Book Question

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:16:37 -0700

Hi Rachel,
We use Openbook, but I can't say which of the scanning engines is better. We use the default reading engine, whichever one that is. As far as RTF is concerned, we always convert to RTF at the very last after doing the editing in ARK, and there is usually no problem. Once or twice we did have a pro blem and we solved it by first converting the ARK file to Word and then to RTF. Hope this helps.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rachel Black" <serenityangel1983@xxxxxxxxx>