[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ooh! I've run into trouble submitting!

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:17:54 -0600

Thank you, Monica, and all the rest who told me what to do.  I missed the
information that zip files would no longer be accepted, and it was a zipped
file I was trying to upload.  I got it up once I found that out!  However, I
have run into another problem since then with a BSO title.  I'm going to keep
trying, but right now, I can't get into Bookshare at all, so I've got one more
thing to try before I write to the list.

Kathy