[bksvol-discuss] Only 15% of books on hold

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:29:27 -0600

Because I was curious about how many books were actually on hold for somebody, I did a little checking. There are 438 books available for check out. There were 64 with hold for in the title. This works out to only 15%. It also means that there are 374 books available for anyone to proof. I think we need to get back to proofing. smile

--
Melissa Smith