[bksvol-discuss] Re: One more question

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:05:10 -0700

I want the end product on Bookshare to be as good as it can possibly be, and since I am primarily a braille reader, this is my area of particular concern. My wish is for everyone who downloads a book from Bookshare to have the best positive read possible. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>