[bksvol-discuss] One book at a time

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 10:25:36 -0700

Hi, Natalie. I'm the same way! I get confused if I try to read more than one
book at a time, confusing plots, characters and the whole bit. I can multitask
quite well, but not when it comes to reading! *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx