[bksvol-discuss] Re: One Note 2010? I have to use it for scanning now
- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:03:37 -0400
Oh wow! I have no clue about scanning in OneNote. Office 2010 is so new that few of us have installed it. Monica Willyard Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick _____ From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy B. Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 6:19 PM To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bksvol-discuss] One Note 2010? I have to use it for scanning now Does anyone know how to use One Note 2010 for scanning books? We ended up getting the trial of Office 2010 in hopes that we can upgrade from Office XP around the end of the 60 day trial. Come to find out, it decided to remove my Microsoft document imaging/scanning app. What do I do now?
Other related posts:
- » [bksvol-discuss] One Note 2010? I have to use it for scanning now - Andy B.
- » [bksvol-discuss] Re: One Note 2010? I have to use it for scanning now - Monica Willyard