[bksvol-discuss] Re: Old FR Discussion

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 22:54:34 -0400

In FR eight, I don't see this option, and I am having this problem.  Is it
under save options and formats settings?  I only have three options, original
layout, Columns, tables, Paragraphs and Tables Paragraphs, fonts.  Is there
another setting I should try to get this table thing turned off?
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx