[bksvol-discuss] Re: Okay, nearly there...

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:03:22 -0600

Hi, Shelley!

It is just so odd... it's like I can't stand having a book come in and out
of the house now without wanting to scan it to add to the collection. So,
every time the call goes to the library, I feel as if I have to scan the
book before it is returned. Compounding matters is the fact that we have
several hundred books in the house and when people put out early requests
for some of the older mysteries and series like Cherry Ames, I couldn't help
but try and find bargains on eBay. I have enough to keep me busy for a year,
and that is if I scanned the book practically every day. Wink.

Since I like to have a book present when I proof, anytime someone decides
they want to scan something I have in home, that is just fine by me. I
really appreciate you scanning as many of the Cherry Ames as you have and
then letting me proof them. It wouldn't be the same just reading them
without working on them for me.

Bookshare is just a tremendous resource!

Thanks!

Valerie