[bksvol-discuss] Re: Okay, nearly there...

Dear Lynn;

That is actually my primary motivation, especially since the multitasker in
me enjoys getting my reading satisfaction and adding to the collection
concurrently tremendously.

I'm sorry this book has taken me so long, but it was something close to 500
pages, and I finally have the physical scan done, but now I have to begin
the cleanup to give to you. I appreciate your patience and I truly believe
it will be worth your time. Depending on how desperate I am to get it off my
computer, will depend on how much time I devote to describing the pictures
on the inset. I may settle for their captions since they really are there
more for the visual image and not necessary to the quality of the text.
Every time I think that I am "sloughing", though, I usually have to do it
the right way. Wink.

Thanks for your kind words, I just love being able to volunteer!
Valerie