[bksvol-discuss] Re: Okay, I messed up...

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:15:42 -0700

When I checked (because I thought it was ^b also but wasn't sure) my
MSWord said ^%. I, too, was taken aback by that. How I checked it was
to do a find & replace, then clicked the special menu, then chose
section break. What was in the box at that point was ^%. I'm not sayin
who's right or wrong here--as I said, I, too, thought that section
break was ^b. But my version of word, which, again, is 2003, seems to
indicate otherwise. Since this also has me puzzled, any input is
greatly appreciated. I'd hate to lead some1 astray. In this case,
though, since I did actually check b4 I wrote that, I don't quite know
what to say.