[bksvol-discuss] Re: Okay, I messed up...

Valerie:

U asked about the following codes:
Line break--no code. See explanation, below
Blank line ^p
Paragraph break ^p
Section break ^%
Page break ^m
Indent/tab ^t

Line breaks are inserted when a line becomes too long to fit in the
set margins & this is a soft, not a hard code. It will be changed if
the margins are changed. Blank lines & paragraphs are the same. &
usually actually consist of ^p^p

Note these codes are word 2k3.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride