[bksvol-discuss] Re: Oh boy!!

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:33:05 -0400

Hi Gerald. Thanks and sorry for omitting info, I didn't know or think about it. The two books I saw were, on the No Books Left Behind list was I'm a Believer, but just called Believer on the list, by Micky Dolenz, and the book on the upcoming books list is And Ladies of the Club, but just titled Ladies on the list, by Helen Hooven Santmyer. Hope this helps.
Patti
Ps. My dog's name is Radar, and he is a yellow lab male from Southeastern Guide Dogs, we have been together for two and a half years and he is a wonderful boy. He was a special needs trained dog, trained to work with some one in a wheelchair but the matches they had for him didn't work out and I ended up with him because I needed a dog with a very light pull and a large dog, because my left arm is not very strong due to the fact I had major surgery five years ago.

Me and my guide dog;
He does a good job,
He keeps me safe
So life is just great