[bksvol-discuss] Re: Off topic: question about the differences in content between a first and second addition.

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:10:08 -0600

Hi Jess.

Sounds like a good aproach to me. Before committing to put it in the bookshare collection how about sending me your scanned copy to rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Once you put it in the collection we can't exchange files.

Once you send it to me, I'll look it over, and, if possible, do some validating on it and send it back to you for submission. That way you can get the credits for submitting it, and we'll have a good idea about the quality of the scan etc.

Just a suggestion. (I always hated--but understand--bookshare's philosophy on sharing books in the collection. If what I have proposed is a breach of the bookshare sharing policy, I'm sure we'll hear from Carrey, Clair, or some other great chieftain from on high, and we can re-think our process.)

Bob (always looking for the envelope to press).
----- Original Message ----- From: <17razz@xxxxxxxxx>