[bksvol-discuss] Re: Of screenreaders and other talking tech for validation

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:31:25 -0600

Gisela,  if you use a BrailleNote pls ensure that the files you generate
are not truncated when moving back to your PC and you do not lose page
breaks.  Also ensure that long  dashes are not lost,  nor replace by
single or by pair of short dashes.

Thanks,

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/08/2004 09:51 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Of screenreaders and other talking tech for validation

I use a screen reader so down near the bottom is good enough. I have found

several books that I would like to validate.

I have a question for any totally blind people around.  Has anyone used a
braillenote to validate a file?  Do you all think there would be a problem

with that?

Gisela