[bksvol-discuss] Re: Obtaining Books to Scan

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:29:12 -0500

There is another one too. www.booksfree.com has three different plans and one is about $14 a month for two or four books a time but all you have to do is send them back in the bag provided. As for myself and another person in the house we are paying for two different memberships so we have at least 30 books at the most. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>