[bksvol-discuss] Re: Obtaining Books to Scan

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:28:14 -0500

Hi Mayrie and everyone!

Quite a few years ago, one summer I was with a friend who loved to go to garage sales. She was generous and bought me some clothes. That was about all she wanted to look at, it seemed. (Sigh), she didn't want to take the time to help me choose books.

Debby

At 08:58 AM 4/14/2010, Mayrie ReNae wrote
Hi Mike!

Great ideas!  Some I don't think of as a totally blind person, can't very
well browse garage sales by myself, but I sure love garage saling!  It's
addictive!

Mayrie