[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT:Fwd: Fw: Blind hunter bags two trophies

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 23:02:48 -0700

Hi Cindy,

Oh, thank you for the article!!!!  It's fun reading about others who have
done this.  Like you, I don't want to hunt.  I love the taste of wild game,
but have no desire to shoot it myself.  I'd love to just get the feel of
shooting different guns, from a little .22 to a big rifle, just to say I've
done it.