[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT:DSL

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 10:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Sue.

Yes, if we could get DSL we'd switch from cable, get
the box, etc. They give us some explanation about the
phone message travelling hrough the line and then
going directly to the "office," but for some reason on
our line it goes someplace and then "bends" or
something to another line before gong to the office.
Why that should be, I don't know. And I guess they
don't want to do anything abot it because they want to
change the hole area to fË?ber optic or some such
thing. But I'm going to keep pestering. The last
service person gave me the n umber of a sjpervisor, so
I'll try that next week.

Cindy