[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: wireless

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:36:37 -0700

Hi, Sue. Yes, laptops do have adapters to recharge the battery. It would be
nice if they did get at least a little more life before you had to recharge.
If I had another battery in there, I suspect it wouldn't be quite as bad,
but I'm grateful for what I do have. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx