[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: welcome back, Bud

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 21:05:38 -0800

Thanks for asking Cindy. The second operation seems to have gone well and I think I will make it this time without it popping out again. In a couple more months I should be as good as normal, or at least as good as I ever will be. It's good to be back on and scanning again.

BudAt 04:38 PM 12/6/2006, you wrote:
Bud,

Are you know o.k.? Did the operations go well?

Cindy

--- Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Welll, thanks to all who helped me get back into
> bookshare.  I'm
> starting to get messages so I presume everything is
> ok now.  I''m
> sending this just to see if the outgoing is ok also.
> Thanks again,
> you guys have been great.
>

> Bud Schwab
> W 6 Z Y P