[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: validating in your sleep?

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:04:45 -0700

Hello Cindy,

I am finding over the last month since I have been getting back into my
meditating, the Reconnective energy work and a lot more reading along these
lines I am not putting the radio on when going to bed.
I've been a big Art Bell CoastToCoastAM listening. Not I have stream link I
can pod-cast the shows later when I have time and just listen to the full
shows I am really interested in.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Keep doing what you are doing:)